Clean & Safe, Together
The safety, health, and well-being of our guests and colleagues remains our top priority at Modus Hotels. In this spirit, we’ve taken time to re-imagine the experience across all of our hotels to maintain the highest possible health and safety standards.
Though this paves the way for a different kind of hotel stay, hospitality remains at the heart of what we do. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotels and maintaining a clean and safe travel experience together with you.
Join us as we open our doors again:
The River Inn – Now Open!
Hotel Hive – Now Open!
Motto DC – Now Open!
The Windsor Suites – Now Open!
Pod Philly – Accepting reservations for April 2021.
One Washington Circle Hotel – Fully occupied and unavailable for booking through 2021.
The Department of Health has issued updated travel requirements for anyone traveling to Washington DC and Pennsylvania. Please click on the links for more information.
Hand Hygiene, Masks & Gloves
- Guests and colleagues are required to wear face masks in all public areas including when entering and exiting the hotel. We are happy to provide masks to guests should they need one.
- Hand sanitizer stations are readily available in all public areas.
- As additional precautions our colleagues wear gloves at all times and wash hands at regular intervals. All colleagues receive a temperature check upon arriving to work.
Cleaning & Sanitation
- We clean and disinfect all high-touch areas in public spaces hourly— this includes tabletop surfaces, handles, handrails, elevator buttons and more.
- Stayover housekeeping service has been suspended. Upon vacancy, rooms are thoroughly cleaned using industrial grade disinfectant. Our team cleans all high-touch areas—such as door handles, light switches, TV remotes, thermostats and nightstands—as well as bathrooms with added vigilance.
- “Clean Seal” stickers add an extra measure of assurance by indicating a room has not been accessed since being thoroughly cleaned.
- Guests are required to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups at all times.
- Our colleagues practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from guests and other employees.
- Elevator occupancy is limited to no more than two people at any time.
- Fitness centers are open on a property-by-property basis.
- All on-site restaurants and bars are currently closed for dine-in. Limited to-go options are available on a property-by-property basis.
- We have a streamlined and safe process for receiving food and grocery deliveries at all hotels.
- We offer a curated list of local restaurants with to-go or delivery options.
Service at a Distance
- Our colleagues are trained to deliver contact-less service, including touch-less check-in, check-out and ongoing help as needed.
- To minimize in-room contact, our team will not enter a guest room if a guest is present except under emergency circumstances.
- The experience of our guests remains our focus. Our Guest Experience teams are here for you—24 hours a day.
- Our hotels are locked around the clock, with access limited to guests with current reservations.
Whether you are traveling now or in the future, we want you to know that your safety and well-being, and serving you, are very important to us. Whenever you arrive for your next stay with us, we are waiting to welcome you. Please reach out if there’s anything we can do to assist you.